
So this past weekend a few of us had the brilliant idea to take a "last minute" trip to the famed Oktoberfest in Munich. It happened to be the opening weekend, so I think it's safe to say it was about as crazy as it could've been. 4 hours waiting in line (hadn't drank a single beer by 1pm) and one ticket scalper later we found ourselves at the epicenter of the festival along with the 10,000 other people in our tent (and that was just the one tent, there were many others). At this point, I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...but I will say I've never seen so many girl-fights in my life - there was hair pulling, blood drawing and lots of tears (none from our party) but we did have front row seats, and boy was it entertaining!





No comments:
Post a Comment