Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Real Christmas

I must admit, I had no idea anyone was even looking at this blog anymore until I got a few comments recently :) Turns out I'll have to start updating it! We have had a pretty busy winter so far...we started it off with a week in Ischgl, Austria in a ski chalet with our friends Braden & Anna, Kim & Nick (the Aussies), Bev & Steve (more Aussies) and Anna Zwei (another Aussie - we were outnumbered!). It was a pretty solid week all in all - the chalet was amazing and we had a great time boarding during the days, hitting the apres ski bars after the lifts closed and taking turns cooking dinner in the evenings. We even managed a delicious Christmas dinner and present exchange so we weren't all too homesick :)

The girls at Kim's Bday dinner:


Braden & Andy at Apres Ski:

No comments: