Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Work Trips Galore

The Highlights:

Shannon, Windsor (UK): My bi-annual trip to Windsor is one of my favorite features of my job...My friend Moritz (who also happens to be the Sr. Mgr. on my job) and I get to spend two weeks a year in Windsor for Johnson & Johnson. The work part is not the exciting part obviously. But staying in the quaint town of Windsor, eating out at Michelin starred restaurants with great company (Hand and Flowers Pub: http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/), and taking evening strolls up the path to the castle really can't be beat. Let's also not forget the fish and chips :)


Shannon, Brussels: I was also fortunate enough to spend a week in Brussels this month for a Management training. It was such a nice break from the usual technical accounting trainings...I got to hang out with people from all over the world and my team won best picture for the video we produced for our final project. Doesn't sound like an accounting trip at all does it? Maybe that's why I liked it so much ;)

Andy, Latvia: Andy left this morning for a quick two days in Latvia for work....something tells me we are both really going to miss the "Oh, I'm just popping over to Latvia" feature of our jobs when we leave here!

No comments: