
I am so bummed that I didn't have my new Christmas present with me this past week (my very own Canon Rebel Xsi camera which is on its way to Z with a friend who picked it up in the US for Andy :) - we just got back from 3 wonderful days / nights in St. Anton, Austria and there were so many beutiful photos we could've taken while there! St. Anton is one of the best ski resorts in Austria (last year we were also in Austria during Christmas holidays but in Ischgl). We rented a chalet with some of the same group as last year and a few new folks as well (Kim & Nick - the Aussies, Pete & Bianca - more aussies, Sean & Petra - Swiss/US/Czech friends). We split the week with our good friends Braden & Anna since they were arriving home from the US and as I wasn't sure I could fill a full week without being able to snowboard :) But fortunately someone in the family got to snowboard and he had a great time! This was officially LB's 13th country that she has been to since I've been pregnant, pretty amazing right?
No comments:
Post a Comment