Thursday, April 23, 2009
A little shout out.
So at this point I think most of everyone is aware...Andy and I are (most likely - we say "most likely" because I think we're both in a little bit of denial...and that does not - unforunately - refer to the river in Egypt). However, I digress. Basically we're moving home as of August 1. Woo, I really had to type that fast to get it out. Anyhow, my reason for this blog (and trust me, I will do a long one later about the number of reasons I will miss Zurich and also the number of reasons I am excited to move home) - I want to give a little shout out to my Zurich girls. These two women have been my saving grace here - they are amazing people, amazing friends - friends that I will keep for the rest of my life - and I will really miss our weekly sushi dates as "Charlie's Angels" (as our favorite waiter, James, calls us) - but mostly I will just miss their beautiful faces... Auntie Anna, Auntie Lisa -I will miss you most of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment