This past week while Andy is still enjoying his sabbatical, we journeyed over to fabulous Walla Walla, WA to take in the fair. I myself love a good county fair. I grew up working every summer at the Evergreen State Fair at my dad's coffee booth, and I used to love going to watch all the 4-H events as a lot of the girls from my stable showed their horses (I never did show Ebony, she was a little too old for that, but we had fun watching and helping all the girls get the horses ready, cleaning stalls and participating in some amateur barrel racing :) We decided to do it right and hit all the big events - Blake Shelton in concert (he was quite good!), unfortunately we missed the demo derby as it was sold out (only in Walla Walla would the demolition derby sell out but not the concert...), rodeo two nights and some horse races with Andy's dad on Sunday. Turned out I had a knack for picking the winning horse and we won about $50. Not bad.
We didn't get a lot of photos but here are some from the long weekend...
Hadley airing out her bum

Blake Shelton in concert

Andy & Hadley watching ESPN

Cousins Andi & Gabby playing so sweetly with Hadley

Poppa Bruce making her laugh like no one else can!

Ryan, Michelle & Wyatt on the ferris wheel

Michelle, Wyatt, Me & Hadley at Brunch for Angie's birthday

Hadley & Wyatt playing

My favorite from the weekend...Andy throwing Hadley in the air (her favorite)
No comments:
Post a Comment