Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Big Bad Dog.


Doesn't he look sweet and innocent?  Sweet he is as long as he is by my side 24/7...innocent, he is not when left alone.  He has run away upwards of 7,000 times.  The whole neighborhood knows him.  He has destroyed the 'Gorilla Tough' crate (crate number 4 by the way) that claims to hold even the most stubborn of dogs. He has destroyed expensive doors, my shoes, the kids' toys, barked incessantly, and he can't be alone...he is in a sense, troubled. 
To make a very long story short, we have been to hell and back with Dublin, and this is his last chance!

Bring on Ceasar.  Milan, that is.  Starting next week, Dublin will be attending doggy boot camp at Gun River Labs in Oregon.  With any luck, he will come back just slightly more normal.  He will be gone for two to three months and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for him to be on vacation for a while.  This means, I'll be able to leave my house without a 'third kid'.  Amazing!

Wish him luck, he's going to need it!

Farewell furry friend.  We have loved you.  Mostly.


No comments: