Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby.On.Board

I promised Andy (and Coy) that our blog would not turn into a "baby blog" - that it would still have tales of our greatest adventures and only an occasional photo of the baby that is officially on the way...We will see how that goes!

But first, I guess we should make it official :)

Little Block - LB - will arrive on or around February 17th, 2009!

3 comments:

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

WHOO-HOO! I say bring on the Baby Blog. Andy and Coy will approve once they meet the mini versions on themselves!

Braden and Anna said...

very excited for you guys. Can we start a LB naming game? like everyone starts submitting names and if you pick one, then there is a prize. I will start..I suggest:

Hans-Peter (of coarse) or
Ronald (double wammy with the greatest President of 20th century and Rondald Miller - McSteamy in his best acting role ever)

I guess if it is a girl, then go with Reagan (see above)

mrsmac said...

Congratulations!