come on LB! only 2.5 hours left to be born on my birthday!!!!! ;-)hope you are feeling alright shannon!
Do you have a basketball in there? You are so stinkin' cute! I bet you're counting down the days...hard to believe I was in your shoes just a year ago. I'm so excited for you!
I agree with Sarah, above, you look like you're just hiding a basketball in your shirt. Crazy! Looking good Shanbone!
Oh Wow! About to pop, or what?!I can't wait to see LB...post pictures as soon as you can...All my best during your labor.Thinking about you guys.Much love. xoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
come on LB! only 2.5 hours left to be born on my birthday!!!!! ;-)
hope you are feeling alright shannon!
Do you have a basketball in there? You are so stinkin' cute! I bet you're counting down the days...hard to believe I was in your shoes just a year ago. I'm so excited for you!
I agree with Sarah, above, you look like you're just hiding a basketball in your shirt. Crazy! Looking good Shanbone!
Oh Wow! About to pop, or what?!
I can't wait to see LB...post pictures as soon as you can...All my best during your labor.
Thinking about you guys.
Much love. xoxox
Post a Comment