Thursday, January 14, 2010

And....she's off!

Since the little one is getting more and more interested in playing with other kiddos as she gets older, I've been trying to find fun things around town for us to do during our days. We joined Gymboree and have a class every Monday for ages 10 months - 16 months and she just loves that! Just thinking about it get the song "Bubbles for Hadley...bubbles for Hadley" stuck in my head. But it's worth it. Julie, Jania & I also started a Thursday play group (time for some break and bake cookies at casa de Block today). Anyhow, yesterday when we didn't have any plans we went to Bellevue Square to run some errands and before getting back in the car we made a stop at the kids play area (gets harder to keep them in a stroller as they get older, no?). She loved it - we ended up staying for over an hour. And for some reason the conditions were just right for walking. There were actually close to a million other kids there but with my birdseye view in the video you can't see them. She made lots of friends (and also got whacked over the head a couple of times...boys)! I got this video for The Grandparents since they don't all get to see this too often:

2 comments:

Mike Fiechtner said...

Very cute! Love the clapping after she looks at herself in the mirror.

Braden and Anna said...

Here comes trouble! Good luck Mama! I can't wait until I get to see you all again! Hadley has changed so much. And, I can't wait to see what the boy version of you and Andy looks like. :)