Thursday, January 14, 2010

Play date at Casa de Block

4 super cute kids, 1 frozen pizza, 2 dozen break and bake cookies...chaos ensues.

Hey kids, look at us!
*Hadley, Bennett Olsen (13 mo), Drew Maguire (10 mo) & Charli Miltenberger (7.5 mo)<

General kiddo chaos

Well at first they were sharing...


But then Hadley thought she'd get them all to herself...


But her plan didn't really work out


And Bennett was the clear winner here!


Charli the beauty


These two were into EVERYthing


B the Man


Just practicing

2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

Sorry to miss all the fun! Wish I could have been there. Hadley, I love your walking videos ... you go girl! :-) I'm getting closer, 7 steps and 5 steps two nights ago. Thanks for setting such a great example.
XOXO,
Emma

Always talking,always dreaming,always eating (Ifyoulovemefeedme@live.com) said...

Hi Shannon,

I met your dad and Alison a couple summers back in Switzerland, and they were so excited as you were expecting your first baby. Your proud dad actually emailed me to let me know you had given birth and told me about your blog,which I have been following ever since. Hadley Rose grows more gorgeous by the day, such a happy baby!
What a lovely family you guys have!

Best wishes,from London-England