It's with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to our big fatty kitty who we love (mostly) and will miss. He's been with us for five years, traveled to Switzerland and back and it's hard to see him go. However, it helps to know that Oscar will enjoy his new home with a new kitty girlfriend to play with and a new owner who will love him forever.
While Hadley loves her kitty...her kitty does not love her quite as much. With baby dos coming soon we felt like it was the right thing to do as I definitely can't leave them alone together.
Oscar, we'll miss you (even Andy).
3 comments:
So sad! I had no idea you were doing this. It sounds like the right decision, though. I'm sure he'll be very happy in his new home.
Is it too late to put in a bid for Oscar SanJuan Miguel Rosario Santo Domingo Romero Block? I love that Dog.
-Evan
Makes me wonder about our crazy devil cat gizmo... He has also gone to a better place. The Fat Cat Farm ;-)
Post a Comment