Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mr. Bobo

When I was little I had a white polar bear (cleverly named "Polar") that I carted around everywhere...Polar still exists, though brown instead of white, in a box at Vicki & Bruce's house.  Anyhow, I figured I'd better introduce the blogging world to Hadley's turquoise elephant, "Mr. Bobo", as I have a feeling he's going to be making quite a few appearances throughout the next years. I have no idea how kids figure out who their favorite is at such a young age, but she's definitely picked out her BFF. 

Mr. Bobo hails from Manhattan.  He was brought home to Seattle when Andy, Josh & I visited FAO Schwartz on 5th Avenue. Yes, he's an uppereastside elephant.  I'd say he's adjusting quite well to being diapered occasionally and dragged around constantly by the ears / tail / trunk here in the Northwest.

1 comment:

West Coast Scribe said...

He looks like a great friend, Hadley!! :-) What's his face look like? I hope he keeps that diaper on so you don't have to change him.
Love you!
Emma