Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's your day of all days, it's the best of the best!

The title of the post is from one of Hadley's favorite books...the Dr. Seuss Birthday Book (we still read this at least twice a day, I don't have the heart to tell her it's not her birthday for another 9 months).  It captures perfectly the day I am having today.  The sun surprised all of us (the forecast was rain rain and more rain)and instead, it is gorgeous out. I can't wait for Hadley to wake up and to get outside!  I riffled through my closet and found the only pair of "shorts" I can squeeze into, which alerted me to the fact that I am positively bursting out of my maternity clothes in a pretty awesome way :)  Wait, it gets better.  Hadley surprised me by taking not a 2 hour, but a 3 hour nap so not only did I get to take a nap, I got to take a bath AND dry my hair (a rarity these days) and post this blog. Today is one of those days where no matter how many strangers stare at me (or rudely interrupt our play time to ask me 20 not-so-super-friendly questions regarding the age difference between my kiddos...this happens A LOT) I am not going to let them ruin my mood! Can't rain on this girl's parade, not today.

Happy Thursday!

And this, my friends, is what 37 weeks looks like.

2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

You look AWESOME, Shan!! :-) Hang in there, the little guy will be here soon.
XO!

Braden and Anna said...

I know you have heard me say this before, but you are such a cute preggos gal! Miss you! I can't wait to see BBB!