Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today is me & Andy's 6th dating anniversary too. We have Evan to thank for that...6 years ago today, Evan dragged Andy off the couch (the very couch I am sitting on typing this) and made him go to the KPMG vs. Clothier & Head CPA softball game. The rest, as they say, is history!
Hadley had her 15 month check up today...19 lbs 2 oz (5th %), 30.5 inches (50th %) and head circumference 75th % - the exact same percentiles she had at birth. So aside from the nasty case of Hand Foot & Mouth she picked up....she is doing great!
That's it from the Block household, no baby yet...will keep you posted.
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Shan. Glad I was able to find you a husband. Shouldn't I have gotten a commission?
I'm proud of my little bro for introducing you two, and that I made some wonderful friends out of it also!
LOVE AND HUGS!!
Janie
Post a Comment