
I wish I had gotten a better picture of this...this week my girlfriends Julie & Jania (plus Bennett 19 months & Charli 13 months) bravely journeyed to Walla Walla with two kids under two. What else was there to do, but take their 2 under 2 plus my 2 under 2 wine tasting :) We had a blast having the girls and their kids here. It was certainly a bit chaotic with 3 1 yr olds learning the ropes of sharing toys / food / sippy cups but we survived, and had a lot of fun doing it. My wonderful husband took one for the team and hunkered down with 3 baby monitors one evening so the girls and I could sneak away for a delicious meal at T. Maccarones (with a lot of wine) and after dinner drinks at The Green Lantern. He's the best isn't he? Thank you ladies for visiting, we had a great time and definitely think this needs to be a quarterly event!
*Remind me to post some of the better pictures once Julie has a chance to send them!

No comments:
Post a Comment