Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Jetsetters (Thomas & Percy visit WW)
I have some amazing friends, that is for sure. I feel so blessed to have moved to the furthest corner of the state and still have my best girlfriends swing through for weekend visits with their kids. (I know better than anyone that it is not an easy feat to travel this far with a kiddo in tow!) Alice & her son Lucas made the trip over this weekend, and we had so much fun catching up over wine & sippy cups. Lucas is 2 1/2 and is such a wonderful influence on Hadley. He has the best manners & is always willing to share his toys (e.g. Thomas & Percy who also made the journey). Alice and I have been through tons together since girlhood (we discussed while she was here that we have been friends since I was 11 and she was 12. that's a dang long time!), so it's especially neat to have becomes moms so close together as well. Since Luke is 10 months older than Hadley, I am always looking to her for advice on discipline and the "next" thing that's coming our way. It was so wonderful having them here! Andy was once again a saint and let us escape for a dinner out while he "babysat" the 3 kids (they were of course asleep, plus it's not really babysitting when 2 of them are yours :) -- we did the Walla Walla rounds -- hit all the parks, Vicki & Bruce's pool, the works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment