Sunday, June 19, 2011

Now You Know

We sent Andy golfing this morning for Father's Day.  And in his absence this morning, I got to thinking about how much he means to us.  How empty our life would be without him.  How none of this would be possible at all.  It's easy to overlook the people that mean the most to you when you're busy living life.  So when I read a friend's blog post this morning - a tribute to her husband who is an amazing father - one thing really hit home for me.  People ask me all the time how I do it (I think they mean raising kids 15 months apart, not totally sure because inside I'm really running around like a chicken with my head cut off).  But if you want to know how I do it. 

This is how:

And now, you know.

We love you Andy.  You are beyond anything we could ever hope for in a husband and father.
Love, Us
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

West Coast Scribe said...

So sweet, Shannon~Happy Father's Day, Andy! ... We are so lucky to have hands-on dads for husbands.
Miss you ... get well soon. I thought of you while running a 5K race today, you'll be back soon.
XO!