And here are the 1 yr. stats:
Height: 29 1/2 inches - 45th percentile
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz - not on the chart
Head circumference: Can't remember exactly, but it was in the 75th percentile
So what we've taken away from this appointment, in the words of our pediatrician - she's tall, skinny, and has a big brain. Cute. Even though her weight has fallen off the charts, the Dr. is not concerned and feels like it's a product of her constant movement, which she was able to witness during our hour long appointment. I didn't sit down once!
Hadley is now on a no sugar / high fat diet to get her plumped up a little. Bring on the gravy!
2 comments:
Looks like Hadley has a super model/CEO future ahead of her. :) Gotta love the high fat diet! Sounds good to me!
Yes, eat up, Hadley, you're going to have a brother chasing you soon. Love you! We are the same height, but I've got you by at least a pound, though now that I'm running around like crazy I seem to be slimming down a bit.
Thanks for the update!!
Miss you!
XOXO,
Emma
Post a Comment