Happy to report that I passed my follow-up at the Dr. with flying colors! I managed to not have a single contraction while on the non-stress monitor and also proved in various other more graphic ways that my bed rest this weekend worked wonders. I got cleared to go home and resume business as usual, but I'll continue taking 600mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours until I hit 32 weeks to be cautious (I guess it helps everything relax a little). Andy was SUPER DAD this weekend and took Hadley to the park for countless hours, did nearly every single diaper change, meal, bottle etc. He really helped me feel 100% ok about sitting on my duff reading Dear John and basically being worthless around the house. I even went out for a relaxing pedicure while they played. He's an awesome dad, I couldn't ask for better! Here's some pictures from their Alki park adventure...I came along as an observer:
*Goosfraba = from the movie Anger Management...Adam Sandler chants this word every time he needs to calm down. It was my mantra for the weekend.

1 comment:
YAY! Glad Baby Boy Block (aka Baby Dos) is taking it a little bit easier now. Great park pictures -- Andy's awesome and I just love Hadley's little grin. :-)
XOXO,
Janie
Post a Comment