Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Accidental Dog

This little stinker wandered up to me outside the office as I left work last night.  Nearby was a mom with 3 kids...I thought the puppy was theirs so I headed to my car.  The gal yelled after me and said "Hey there's a puppy here.  Wish we could keep her but we live in an apartment."  Her little girl was bawling...they took off and there I was with the cutest puppy on the planet.  The Humane Society was closed...so I borrowed a crate last night and she slept in it like a little angel all night.  I took her to the vet this morning and they think she's a boxer mix that's about 3-4 months old.....What to do, what to do?
Jameson loves her.  Hadley is warming up.  Mommy is hook line and sink 'er for dogs in general.
Stay tuned.

No comments: