Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Save the Date}

Anyone who knows me knows that I love birthdays. Mine, yours, my kid's, your kid's...the neighbor's, whatever. Because I also love hosting big parties and so does Andy, you can imagine where this is going.

Little known fact: Jameson and I are lucky enough to share a birthday (May 22.  Him 2010, me 1981). Although he's the best birthday gift I've ever gotten, I also spent the better part of my 29th birthday in labor without an epidural. I figure my kid owes me one!

So, In celebration of Jameson's 1st birthday and my 30th, we are throwing The Big One on Saturday May 21st!

If we've ever met, you're invited. Seriously! We are working on some fun little details...a beer truck, some top notch Block Cellar wine, catered snacks, there may even be pony rides. Just sayin. We're going to party with the kiddos from about 3p on and after they go to bed I'm hoping for some firepitting out back. I figure this is the last year I'm really going to observe my birthday anyway, in years to come it's all his!  I think I'd rather quit while I'm ahead anyway.
We've got some space up for grabs if you're interested in coming from out of town, just email me!

2 comments:

Evan, Petra & Elise said...

Shan - sounds like so much fun what a special day!!!! Maybe we can try to make it down then, we'll have to play it by ear, Evan starts bar review around then.

Braden and Anna said...

I so wish I could be there!!!! Make sure you have the grandparents take care of the kiddos the morning after, so you can sleep in on your bday! (And, deal with your hangover.)