Friday, March 25, 2011

Ten Months...First Steps

Ten months old and already mowing the lawn for us!

Jameson is now ten months old, and as it is with all kids I'm sure, time is flying by!  I know everyone says this, but I can't believe his 1st birthday is less than two months away.  In a totally random series of events, involving the fact that I was supposed to leave for Seattle today (with Hadley, but leaving J behind), I pulled a muscle in my back and have been laid up on some strong pain meds.  So, long story short, I didn't leave today...and Jameson took his first 3 steps right at the time I was scheduled to hop in the car and drive away!  So so so glad I didn't miss this.  Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get over to Seattle for Caitlin's baby shower, but I saw my kid's steps so I am thrilled! 

Other notably cute things that my 10 month old is doing:  holding his bottle / sippy cup, stealing his sister's chocolate milk any chance he gets, self feeding everything, saying 'mama', 'dada' & 'baba', and something we are pretty sure Hadley didn't do until many months into walking, standing up from the floor without holding onto anything.  I can already tell he's going to be a handfull just like the sis.

Love you, Bowie, happy ten months & 3 days!

No comments: