Sunday, April 24, 2011

Drunken Sailor


It's sort of a funny concept that everyone refers to new walkers as drunken sailors. But really, the description couldn't be more accurate.

Jameson is walking everywhere.  Everyone told me "just wait til the second one walks..." but really I think I had a harder time when he started crawling.  If I had a dollar for every time I lost him in this house....Picture me running around yelling "Jameson???!!!"  and Hadley running behind me saying "Bowie, are you?!".  Anyway, point being, now that he's walking he's actually a little slower and he's pretty keen to follow his sister everywhere so truthfully, I'm loving this stage.  So far.

Can't wait for this springy weather to stick around though I'll be honest, I'd be happy to wait forever for another 110 degree day.  Many fun things to come this summer!

xoxo

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

West Coast Scribe said...

Dear Jameson,
You don't resemble a drunken sailor to me at all. You look quite stable on your feet for an 11-month-old who is well ahead of the curve like his big sis. Keep up the great work! :-) We like your new blog top picture. Please tell Hadley I have that same "LOVE" shirt.
XOXO,
Emma