Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{High & Windy}

My friends, it is Spring.  I don't care if no sooner had I uploaded these photos that it was pouring down rain outside.  April showers, they bring May flowers.

And sidewalk chalk, and trips to the park...

Yesterday, when the daddy got home from work we headed straight for the "fwings".  It is finally light out when he gets home, and after the winter we've had, that's cause for celebration!



Hadley wanted to be pushed so high, she kept yelling "Mommy I'm high & windy!"

J took his first spin on the swing....and I think it's safe to say he liked it!


In other news, the yard has started to bloom and we're spending more and more time outside these days.  Just in time for tax season to end this coming Monday!  Now Andy will spend his weekends doing yardword instead of couped up in an office. 
{Further evidence that he and I are turning into old people:  I'm signed up to play Bunco not once, but twice this week.}

We didn't get to see the tulips last year since we moved in in June.



And I have no idea what these are but I sort of love them.

I think good things are going to happen this spring...

xoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon, those kids are too stinkin' cute! I know it is a lot of work, but I know it is very fun too. Enjoy these days, especially watching them grow as friends. How precious! I hope that family life is back to normal now that tax season is over. Maybe we will make it to the NW sometime soon..... would love to see you guys in person!

Love,
Mandy Kelso