Sunday, April 10, 2011

Long Week

Dude, it has been one of those weeks...full of fevers (all 3 of my kids --in case you're wondering who the hell my third child is, that would be my big child, Andy) and tantrums and teething, the works.  I am run down, and ready for tax season to be OVER.  Like, now.

Anyway, in the spirit of not being totally negative nelly, here is a super cute video of the kids "talking" to eachother.  It reminds me of the twins post that's been going around :)

3 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

That is AWESOME! Hang in there. :-)
XO! (Is Jameson officially bigger than Hadley now?)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!

I still remember your dad emailing me to say you had given birth to Hadley-Rose, so it's just amazing to see your second beautiful baby growing and growing.

I haven't stopped by here for a while, and this vid of them having fun in the bath just made my day! Reminded me of bath time with my little brother when we were little. Oh, the bathroom would be flooded!

Tarnia

Braden and Anna said...

I love, love, love, love, LOVE this video! Makes me so happy to see/hear!