Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I must say, I had an absolutely perfect Mother's Day today. After meeting my mom & Loren for a delicious breakfast this morning at Vios, we spent two hours at the park at Greenlake on the swings, slides and in the sandbox. Hadley blessed a very tired mommy and a very hungover daddy with a 3 hour nap, and upon waking we promptly hit the beach at Alki. I couldn't have had a better day, and I could not be more grateful for my little family of 3 soon to be 4!

A friend of mine posted this story this morning and I feel like it perfectly captures how I feel about being a mom. My heart could not be more full of love for my little person - she lights up my life. People say "everything changes when you have kids" and it does...and it is the best change I have ever experienced.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

Wonderful pictures of all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... and you got your gift - haircut;) So good to see you guys for a bit!