This weekend we celebrated, big time. I've mentioned "my Stacy's" before, the ones that have girls born in February 2009. We all put together, along with Stacey's sister Avril (who's little girl, Emma, was born 2/6/09) a four way 2 year old birthday party. And we had a freaking blast! All in all we think there were about 60 adults and 20 kids at the party. On top of it all, on Friday night before the party Andy left to go pick up some Thai for dinner while I cleaned....and he came back with my MOM!! They got me good, and I am not easy to surprise! I am so happy she was here!!! Angela & Deven also came over from Seattle and as always, we had so much fun with them. We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family and feel so fortunate to have made so many great friends since moving to Walla Walla...Thanks everyone for making this such a special day!
Celebrating Sofia (2.3.09), Emma, (2.6.09), Hadley (2.12.09) and Junie (2.25.09)
The bouncy house!
So happy with Gramma
Grandma Vicki & Jameson
Twins :)
Deliciousness
The spread
Not only gorgeous, but delicious
Amazing!
Avril and her girls Emma & Alina & Auntie Stacey
Bouncy!
Me & the Staceys
Hads goofing off with Daddy
Peter & Evie (3 months)
Junie's awesome "cheese" face!
All of us with our girls!
Hads, me, Stac, Sofia
Ange & Dev came from Seattle to help celebrate and eat cake :)
Sam & Eli helping with the pinata
No comments:
Post a Comment