Monday, June 7, 2010

Coen's first 2 weeks of life

As far as life goes, I'd say the first two weeks of Coen's have been pretty darn good (and eventful!). He came out to sushi with Mom & Dad (mom's belated birthday dinner during which she consumed a LOT of raw fish, and was extremely happy about it), he went to the "Mama / Newborn" showing of Sex & The City 2 (poor kid will never live that one down...) with mommy and Gramma Allison, and he was the most well behaved baby in the entire theater, he slept the whole time while all the other babies were fussing, I was quite proud.
He went on mom's maiden solo voyage to the grocery store - and although he made the cart quite crowded leaving not much room for food, I'd say the trip was a smashing success.

 
And during all this he managed to gain over a pound by his two week pediatrician check up. Seriously, kid can eat (but he also sleeps like a little angel).

And last but certainly not least, he got to meet his Grampa Loren, and they were buddies from the moment they met.

1 comment:

West Coast Scribe said...

I LOVE that grocery cart picture! Hadley looks raring to go, so luckily little brother is sleeping peacefully. Great job by you, Shan, pulling that off. (They're both so adorable!).