Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kids do the darn'dest things...


Today Hadley & I had our first mommy-daughter activity since Coen was born. Grandma Vicki generously agreed to watch Coen for a couple hours while H & I escaped to "Parent Toddler Relations" at Walla Walla Community College for a couple hours. The "class" is basically a big activity center (painting, play-doh, water games, little cars, dress up etc.). During the first hour, half the moms go into a room to discuss parenting issues while the other half of the moms watch all the kids, then the second hour we swap. During the first hour while I was in the mom-room, Hadley painted a lovely red & yellow picture and spent the remainder of the time washing her hands at the mini sink. Then, she discovered the dress up bin. She snagged a tiara and a pair of furry high heels and didn't take them off until we left. That girl can run in heels better than I can. (She must've learned that from Auntie Lisa.)

In the mean time, Coen hung out with Grandma. And wouldn't you know it, he rolled over for the first time from back to front while I was gone! I can't believe I missed it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: