I was just telling Andy, I'm so glad I married someone who loves the fair as much as I do. I grew up working at the Evergreen State Fair working at the coffee stand and helping with the horses (hmmm, I've probably mentioned this before.) Anyhow, year after year we always look forward to the fair events, and it turns out we're not the only ones! Angela & Nick, our best friends from Seattle, made the trip over with their 14 month old Deven (aka Hadley's BFF.) We had so much fun, and must thank Grampa Guy and Gramma Allison for making our evenings out a possibility! Twice they babysat all three of our kids so we could whoop it up at the fair. In between concerts, rodeos, horse races, ferris wheels, livestock (and elephant ears, roasted corn, funnel cakes, lemonades, dippy dogs, nutty bars etc. etc. etc.) we had a blast just hanging out at home, making dinner (they brought a huge box of farm fresh produce and really treated us to some awesome meals - Andy even ate a few vegetables, that's how good it really was), having fires (in the fire pit and sometimes on the BBQ ;), and of course we made a stop through Dunham Cellars for some wine tasting ala 3 kids. It was so wonderful having them here, and we can't wait for next year to do it again, as we've decided there is no other option but to make this an annual event! Love you guys, thank you for being here!
In the Jeep on the way to the fair
Ange & Nick on the ferris wheel
Hadley, Me, Ange, Dev
Grampa Guy babysittin' Coen & Lea's new puppy Rocco
Dev & Hadley being best buddies
Nick pushing Deven & Hadley in their matching cars
Andy, Ange, Nick @ the Wagon Wheel room after (ok during) the rodeo


No comments:
Post a Comment