When a new baby joins the family most parents can't wait to take that token picture of the proud older sibling tenderly holding their brand new baby brother with a beaming look of pride. Andy and I, having a 15 month old that thought her new brother was akin to a stuffed animal, were not those parents. We are finally in a place where we could get that photo, so instead of Hadley holding a newborn, this is Hadley holding her 4 month old brother...It is quite hilarious given that I think his head is actually already bigger than hers. There is a 4 lb disparity between them...I wonder how long it'll take to close that gap, I'm thinking before long, we can just call them twins. I can't wait to show this picture to the kids some day when they are older.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
"Little" Brother
When a new baby joins the family most parents can't wait to take that token picture of the proud older sibling tenderly holding their brand new baby brother with a beaming look of pride. Andy and I, having a 15 month old that thought her new brother was akin to a stuffed animal, were not those parents. We are finally in a place where we could get that photo, so instead of Hadley holding a newborn, this is Hadley holding her 4 month old brother...It is quite hilarious given that I think his head is actually already bigger than hers. There is a 4 lb disparity between them...I wonder how long it'll take to close that gap, I'm thinking before long, we can just call them twins. I can't wait to show this picture to the kids some day when they are older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment