We had so much fun downtown Walla Walla this afternoon trick or treating! Our little cow totally got it, she was all about getting her bucket filled up with candy. She'd go up and kind of shyly (Hadley, shy?) say "tick o tee" (trick or treat) and "dee too" (thank you) and "wo co" (welcome). Such manners :)
Her costume just kills me...cutest thing I swear I have ever seen. This is only a fraction of the pictures I took:
Her costume just kills me...cutest thing I swear I have ever seen. This is only a fraction of the pictures I took:
Buddy rolled along for the ride in his matching cow costume...which getting on him was sort of like stuffing a sausage. I got size 6-12 months but the little butterball is busting out of it already! Whoops.
Here is the only pic I got of them together, will do better on Sunday when we do the real trick or treating. (And yes, Hadley is having a snickers. It was the only way I could get her to sit down. No judging!)
1 comment:
What's the cow say? "MOOOO!" You two are SUPER DUPER CUTE!
Miss you!
XOXO,
Emma
Post a Comment