Monday, November 22, 2010

6 months down.


Dear Jameson:
Today, you turned 6 months old.
This was officially the fastest 6 months of mommy's life.
This also officially means that mommy has 6 months until she turns 30...eeek.
There is snow all over the ground outside right now (your first snow),
and you're able to celebrate your first of many Thanksgivings.
You have 2 teeth, and they are adorable.
You can now crawl backwards and sit up for little chunks of time by yourself.  This is my favorite baby stage...sitting but not going anywhere yet!  Something tells me it's only a matter of time before you're just as fast as your sister.  I am cherishing these moments.
You love your bouncer. You get it going like no one can believe. Keep on rockin' in the free world buddy!
You love your sister, even when she whacks you on the head or steals your binky.
You have an infectious smile.
You are the most laid back baby I've ever met.
Most of the time :)
You drink nearly 40 oz of baby formula a day...I realize this means it's time to start solids. I promise we'll get going on that. You're gonna love it!
Mom & Dad recently changed your name...everyone else is still getting used to this - but they'll catch on.  You are totally, without a doubt, a Jameson.
You'll thank us for this one day hopefully.
We love you more than anything.
We think we'll keep you.
xo
Mom, Dad & your bossy Sis

1 comment:

West Coast Scribe said...

Very nice 6-month tribute to your adorable little guy. I think Jameson is AWESOME! Love all the cute new pictures, too. The family one is wonderful.
Happy Thanksgiving Hugs from us,
Janie, Josh and Emma C.