Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monster Halloween Post

First things first. I have already decided on my New Year's resolution for this year: GET MY REAL CAMERA OUT AND TAKE BETTER PICTURES! I could kick myself for not getting any really good photos of Hadley's first trick-or-treating experience. What kind of parent am I?!

Now that that's out of the way...can I just say that this Halloween was perhaps my favorite holiday ever? It was hands down the most precious experience watching Hadley (and her Daddy, who got all dressed up with her) go trick-or-treating. She was all over it. Andy would ring the doorbell for her and the second the door opened she'd pipe up "Tick-o-tee" and proceed to bust straight into each house like, "hello, I'm here, now where's my candy?". Our daughter is the opposite of shy, and it's fabulous. Our neighbors were all so sweet. I love this place!

Here are my (blurry) photos from the evening (still so mad at myself!):

All dressed up and lots of places to go
 
My little monkey (traded in the too tight cow costume for Hadley's monkey costume from last year) - why is it impossible to get a good photo of all of us holding still?
 
First house
 

Another sad attempt at a group photo (Hadley begging for daddy to open her "ucka" (sucker):



First stop we visited Great Grandma & Grandpa Boldman (Gpa Boldman checkin' out the little cow :)
My very festive front porch (set up candy so that we could go out for trick-or-treating.  (Hadley again, scamming for an ucka):
 

No comments: